Thursday, October 30, 2008

BACK TRACK TO MAV'S BIG ONE

OK so I have been so bad in these past months on keeping track of the up and up of whats going in our home life and YES one of the most important was
Mavericks "Big ONE"
Maverick Weston Manne turns One Years of Age on
Sept. 23rd 2008.
We decided to throw him a "Big One"
ELMO PARTY that is... Here are some of the highlights.

POOL SIDE ELMO PARTY -YIP YIP!
Here are are two little trouble makers Joe Joe and Maverick himself. These two are going to be classic growing up together. I will tell you right now we are going to have some stories...I Can Feel IT! Look at those smirks...
Oh...they are just playing the sweet innocent role here...SMILE ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Auntie Nicole Poising for the camera! CHEESE! We did the cute POLKA DOT Rainbow theme. Yes I know I am a sucker for the polka dots...
Grandma Kim with Her Boys
Ry Ry and Maverick...
Grandma Linda got the cakes for US---AREN'T THEY CUTE! Surfs Up!
This one I have to say...OMG! WE HAVE ELMO LOOKING AT YOU KID!
...a little scary if you ask me~ lets see how Maverick reacts to this-
OK...it looks like he is going for it- GO MAVY GO!
And that's a Big Negative Ghost Rider. GET THIS STUFF OFF OF ME. I will tell you our hands were stained for a week with RED Frosting. Maverick freaked out and kept pushing the cake away and of course every time he did more frosting got all over him!
WHAT A MESS!

It's PINATA TIME...Poor Elmo. I did feel a little weird with all of the kids hitting him.
Maverick did not seem to mind. HE LOVED IT ~ a little TOO Much!

All THE BOYS --- ALL THE COUSINS--- Can you tell we are all going to have our hands full. Ohhh Noooo.
Present Time...He loaded up ---

ELMO MADNESS! Our living room is filled with Elmo Toys sometimes in the middle of the night I hear Elmo's laugh from one of the toys going off (It freaks me out every time)...

And He drove away into the sunset...THANK YOU AUNTIE ARIN FOR MY AWESOME RIDE!

1 comment:

Lis said...

oh my gosh! I love it! Id love to say i cant believe hes one but he seems just as old as Lexi! Or older! he walked SO early! I LOVE your comment on the frosting!!! haha! I wish lexi didnt like to be messy!!! Shed have had red hair, face well... it would have been all over her! Oh man! Hes so cute!!!