Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back again and Mavericks FIVE~

It has been awhile since I have posted. Matt and I will be married 10 years this year, we have moved Ryan is 9 and my Maverick is turning 5!  I have decided to start blogging again, looking back through my past post, made me smile because It had reminded me of all the sweet little memories me and my family have made through the years. It also made me sad to think I have missed three years of documenting.

So I have decided to start again. Even if its just a quick funny moment. This will be something my kids can look back on. They are only young once. So here it goes....

Today marks a special day. Maverick is turning five years old. Where has the time gone? Busy work schedules, Busy Life, Busy busy busy.....kids crazy, school schedules, play play play.

He started Pre-K this year and loves it. He is very passionate, hard headed and loves to cuddle.  Maverick is completely opposite from his brother. He loves to sleep in, tell you how it is and do things his own way.  OR he will be the most loveable little cuddle bug in the whole world. I really have no idea which Maverick I am going to get- but that it why this kid makes my life exciting :) He sure keeps me on my toes, that's for sure.

Mavericks favorite things right now is ALL LEGOS. I think he took after his dad and brother :)

He asked that I throw him a lego party. Pics are soon to come.

Well this is what I got so far. At least its something, and soon I will finally start to be able to document this little life of ours...

No comments: