Saturday, May 31, 2008

HAPPY 8 MONTHS





Happy 8 Months Maverick.

I seriously cannot believe this kid. He is moving and grooving.
He crawled exactly on his 8 month birthday. YEAH!
The kid is into everything. I swear it was as if he was scoping out our house for eight months eyeing everything he could not wait to get his hands on. SO different from Ryan. The second he figured out how to get from the scoot to the crawl he was off for the races. The first night it was hilarious. He was on a manic high...he pulled himself up onto our side table yanked down the table lamp, knocked over our pictures, went for the television, pulled out all of our DVDs and started swimming in them in the middle of our living room. His look was as if he struck gold. I walked in and started laughing. I can tell I definitely am going to have my hands full with this little guy. Very mischievous, and wants to do whatever his brother is doing. He is going to be walking in no time. LOOK AT HIM GO!

My little guy at 8 months:
He sings to me in the morning until I wake up.

He uses daddy as a play pen and sits on his head in the morning until daddy gets up.

He is a little flirt.

He loves to smile and laugh.

He always tries to keep up with his brother.
He is my little bear.

He has two bottom front teeth.

He can pull himself up onto any piece of furniture.


He says Dada and Nana. WE are working on the mommy thing.

HE LOVES TO EAT. The kids loves food, basically anything you put in front of him, including sand and flowers. We are trying to teach him flowers are softy soft and not to eat.
He hold and crawls up you like a little koala bear.
He has long fingers.
He has a little temper when he wants his way.
He loves to give you open mouth kisses and bite your nose.
I love my little guy.

1 comment:

Lis said...

im dying laughing at that! I can just imagine him and the time of his life with all those DVD's! It took Lexi a while to figure out she could get into stuff... and even now its not that bad! Its so funny how different they can be! Hes so cute! i cant wait to see you guys! I love that hes doing all the same things as Lexi! Its so fun!!!!