Sunday, May 4, 2008

Holding his own

Maverick and Ryan have been playing so good together lately. I think that now Maverick is "ALMOST" on the move Ryan is starting to see the light...Meaning...he has become more receptacle to playing with him rather than just staring at him. Maverick is in LOVE with Ryan and will try to inch his way to whatever room he is in. He is not quite crawling yet...but does this little scoot on his belly where he pushes up with his arms, then gets on his little legs and then DIVES right for Ryan. He holds nothing back. This kids is going to be my little bruiser...I can already tell. He definitely can hold is own around Ryan.
It was so funny because after their bath the other night I walk in and there they were...both wrestling with each other on my bed. Maverick has this little BEAR noise...where he is just not going to give up no matter what. He is a little animal I tell you.
Look how cute Ryan and Maverick are with each other. I hope they are best friends growing up.
Ryan truly loves Maverick~ He will run in the room and give him a big hug and kiss. Ryan is such a gentle soul.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lis said...

SO cute Krista! Thats so fun they can play. Lexi needs a sibling! OKay and Maverick totally lost the baby look. He is now a little boy! CUTE!!!!!