Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HAPPY MOMMA'S DAY

A TRIBUTE TO MOTHERS ESPECIALLY TO MY MOTHER!
To Say Thank you for...

Teaching me to find courage and strength

For showing me that each and everyone of us are a miracle from God
Encouraging me to do the impossible
Loving me unconditionally even when I least deserved it
Believing in me even though I no longer beleived in myself at times
Holding me when I was scared
Sacrificing your life to take care of ours
Taking care of my children
Teaching us to dance like NO one is looking
We are all destined to leave our own unique footprints
To take the most out of your journey
Leave a legacy to your little ones
Family is most important
Smell the flowers
Teaching us it's the little things that matter most.
Keep your word
and most of all
to Beleive in the Fairies!









So much of what we learn, we learn from home. But most of all we learn from our Mother.

I beleive that all of kids would agree that we have been blessed with a loving, and remarkable Mother. She has brought such significance and wisdom to our lives and still shows us DAILY the value of family, friendship, loyalty and love.

I hope you know that you are all I have ever wanted to be!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!


I love you! Happy Momma's Day

2 comments:

Lis said...

Awww! How sweet to see pics of you and Arin and your kids! and your BOTHER! HES HUGE!!!! HELLO! Not so little anymore! =) Happy Mothersday!!!!!!!!

Elisha said...

What great family pictures!!!! Tell your mom happy mother's day from me too!!! (Belated, of course!) I love seeing pictures of you and Arin together!!!!