Sunday, May 4, 2008

Disneyland with Grandma Kim

Grandma Kim decided to have a special day with Ryan one on one, so she decided to take him to Disneyland. They really have not had a lot of time with just the two of them since Maverick has stepped into the picture, so we thought this would be the perfect opportunity for the two of them to bond and go crazy together. They had a blast. It was funny we were all a little nervous because Ryan can be pretty timid at times...but I do know one thing when he is with my mom he tends to break out of his little shell. They kind of just go off into there own little world together...When they came home Ryan was so amped to tell me all the BIG RIDES he went on... we had a list of rides already picked out for him the day before...TO MY SURPRISE he ONLY went on 3 of those and decided to go BIG this time at Disneyland! Go Ryan! There was no holding back...His first Ride was Thunder Mountain, then he hit Star Tours OF COURSE!...he also went on Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, the Matterhorn and the Haunted House. They got in a bunch more through out the day...but boy did they have a blast. Between the cotton candy fix and gift shops gallore...He ended up bringing home a treasure chest from Pirates filled with all kinds of Pirate goodies. Grandma, and Ryan decided to buy Maverick a Daniel Boone Hat! Perfect fit for his personality~Ryan is showing it off in the last picture. He could not wait to tell daddy what a biggy boy he was for not getting scared. In the end it was the Pictures that told the story...
HERE ARE SOME FUNNY PICTURES OF THEIR DAY TOGETHER...
Reading Ryan's Face:
"Ok I am a little freaked out right now Grandma Kim"
"Can I do this???"

Indiana Jones Ride:

"Alright, Alright...Daddy would love this...daddy would love this! Is that a skull behind me??"

Just stand here and smile...I am doing good...I am doing good...
TAKE THE PICTURE ALREADY GRANDMA!

"I made it! See Grandma Kim...That was nothing! Nothing at all! LETS DO IT AGAIN!"

(The hand on the hip says it all)

Ryan With Woody!! He still is so innocent! Thank Goodness :)

Grandma Kim (my momma) on the Riverboat Cruise
Ryan on the River boat Cruise...They love to take boat rides!
Ryan Showing of the Daniel Boone Hat that they got for Maverick


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lis said...

okay WHERE WAS MY INVITATION FOR THIS?? haha! How FUNNNNNNNN! I want to go! Your mom is so cute!

Elisha said...

What a fun grandma! He'll always remember that! I am so glad to see that he went on all those rides! We are going to Disneyland in a few weeks, so I hope my girls don't chicken out! OH, and no, I'm not going to the reunion. My family has rented a house on the beach for the week, so we'll be in Cali! Are you going to go?