Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Swimming with the babes


Over the weekend it was sooo hot! Yes I know poor me...but I seriously am not used to the heat anymore and out here in CALI most of us dont have air conditioners in our homes because of the cool breezes...but NOT this weekend. I was praying for one. We decided it was time to go for a swim. I went and bought Maverick and Ryan some new swimming shorts for the summer. His first little pair of board shorts...HOW CUTE! We went over to Aunti Arin's house to cool off. It was really fun. Can I tell you that all of our boys are so different from each other. Joey (NO FEAR) Is so funny in the water. HE IS FEARLESS! He is jumping in, HOLDING HIS BREATH...and laughing away in the water. Seriously he was under so long it almost scared me...but he loves it. His favorite is to play DUCK DUCK...where he bops his head up and down in the water like a duck. He is like the baby in the blue lagoon who just LOVES THE WATER! As for my Ryan...well he is exactly the opposite. Dont get me wrong he loves to swim just NOT go under! UGGH! Me growing up in the water since I was 2 find this hard to beleive...So this summer my goal is to get him to swim! I dunked him yesterday...which he WAS FINE!...but boy he did not like it. He works better with daddy in the water with him. HE kicks and blows bubbles...but he just hates putting his head under. SOOO TIMID...but that is just Ryan's personality. AND then theres MAverick. Well yesterday was his first little swim lesson and he did great. I can tell he is going to be a lot like JOe Joe. WE DUNKED him and he DID FINE. A little gargle and cough...but was splashing away right after it. HE played in his boat most of the time...honking the little horn...BEEP BEEP as he passed by the people sitting on the side lines....

ME WELL ... Did I tell you I am white as a ghost...Man I need a tan....Arin on the other hand...Gorgeous...she is back into her body...strutting and all. She will kill me for writing this but she looks so fricken good! SO ITS just good motivation for me to get back into shape. LOVE YOU SIS!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Lis said...

I need a tan too! Im a shade darker than GLUE!!!!!!!!!! That looks so fun! Its only been like 59 here. NOT warm enough for water... not that the pools are even OPEN!!! Way to go Arin!!! HOT MAMA!!! Krista ive been to the GYM once (since i GOT pregnant!!!) so dont feel bad. I look so nasty.

Elisha said...

You're hilarious! I am so pastey white too! I actually went outside and tanned for the first time today and I FRIED! I guess you gotta start somewhere! I started working with Kenadee today too on swimming and she just sat there and looked at me like I was crazy! Whose kids are these?