Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our trip to Az


Well our trip to AZ was finally here!!! I have waited too long to visit this time and boy was this trip well needed for me. I needed a vacation. It seems as though one thing after the next was trying to defer us from taking this trip. From the car tires needing replaced, to little Joe Joe getting sick with ear aches... Arin was not able to get on the plane with him :( I just wanted to cry. Well I did actually. It was an all around mess until I got into the car to drive out there.
You get my point. I just needed to make it no matter what. When we finally got there, I could finally relax! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I wished I could have stayed a couple of weeks. Ryan got to play with his cousins all weekend. He loved it. Too Bad the kids did not live closer. Ryan misses them so much already! We are already planning the next trip for summer.

Posted by PicasaAunt Ruthe and Uncle John
Big Brother Taylor and Grandma Great Anne Hytinen (My Grandma)
To Meeting his NEW cousin HAYDRIAN!!! Congrads Jessica!

No comments: