Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ryan's Room



I have mentioned Ryan's room before and how neat he keeps it. I guess he has a little bit of my OCD...HAA HAA. Well when you walk in he has got all his toys on display as if you were walking through a toy store. The thing that kills me the most about my little guy...is that If I go in there to dust and accidently move something and put it back wrong...RYAN KNOWS!!! and he calls me on it everytime. Scary I tell ya! Scary! Look at what a little perfectionist he is...I love it!

2 comments:

Lis said...

Thats so freakin COOL!!! I wish i was OCD about that. Way to go RYAN! Im tellin ya Krista... hes going to be a catch for some little girl someday!! haha! Hes going to break 342309480239840239840239784092834 million hearts! YOur going to have a line of sobbing girls on your door step... Thats really funny that hes into star wars though. I think Brian played with those when he was a boy. Cute!

Elisha said...

That is hilarious! I wish I was a little OCD, then my house would be a little cleaner! It's funny, when I see boy stuff it makes me want a boy THAT MUCH MORE! Maybe one day!