Monday, April 14, 2008

Pampers = FREE STUFF

For all you mommies out there who use PAMPERS and that is me cause they are the only thing that work on my kid...check out inside the packages for a code. Go to there website and sign up on thier account. Enter in your code and get points. KEEP entering and codes and the more points you earn the cooler the free stuff you get! From toys to childrens books, there is all kinds of neat things. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY POINTS I HAVE THROWN AWAY BEFORE SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!! Sad...I could have had thousands by now....just thought you might all want to know :)

2 comments:

Lis said...

awww! Im sorry! I knew about this... i have a bunch of points to enter but im SO LAZY!!! AH!


ITS GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

Elisha said...

Thanks! I LOVE Pampers! They are definitely the best! thanks for the encouragement with the canning! It's so new to me, but I'm enjoying it! Hey, just hop on a plane and we'll can together!