Sunday, April 13, 2008

AZ Trip Continued...




We took lots of Harley Rides with DAD! Boy how I love those rides...and I got to see my friend Stacey Gallegos too! That was cool because I have not seen her for a couple of years since she moved back from Cali. Dad even got Emberleigh on the back of the bike!

Sunday we had a huge family BBQ at the house and all of our friends and family came over. It was really good to see everyone. Makes me sad that we all dont live closer. Oh well just gives me a reason of why I need to go out there more and visit. I definitly need to stay longer so I have time to see everyone...I barley got to squeeze everyone in as it is...NEXT time for those that I missed! Sorry...LOVE YOU MISS YOU!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

What a fun trip! I love seeing the pictures of your mom and dad! You'll have to tell them hello! Next time I want a picture of YOU on the Harley!

Lis said...

Awww! YOUR DAD LOOKS THE SAME TO ME!!!! HOW CUTE! Im so sad that we werent there at the same time!!! SUMMER RIGHT? Well be home for lexi's first bday! (you should come around august 24th! I hear there maybe a princess party!) Looks like you guys had so much fun though! So Arin didnt go at all? How sad. Im emailing you because i have a question about 1 of the pictures!!!