Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bathtime Buddies





Here are a couple of pics of Mav and Ryan taking a bath. These days there is a lot more juggling between the two, because Mav like to do dive bombs towards the water faucet now and face plants towards the bath toys. I tell you this kid is crazy, so Ryan manages to keep him occupied while I wash him up as fast as I can. Thank goodness for big brothers! Ryan is such a good helper and I figure they aren't always going to be like this so I might as well soak it up while I can.... :) Maverick favorite toy is his little sea horse. He loves biting him...I think it feels good on his teeth. Arent they so cute together....ahhhh.


2 comments:

Lis said...

How cute! Thats so nice you have Ryan to help yoU! I want one! Okay... not yet. =)

Elisha said...

I LOVE bath pictures! For some reason, you just want to squeeze their buns! what cuties!