Sunday, June 8, 2008

Too Much Excitement~

Maverick and Ryan love to play with each other... Ryan was getting Maverick so excited he could not contain himself. Every time Ryan would come up from behind the bed Mav would start laughing hysterically! Now that Mav can crawl...they seem to have made up some new games to play with each other. It is really funny! When Mav saw me filming in the second video...he came straight for me...he is fast that little one. Ryan does so good with him. There giggles are contagious! Daddy and I love it!
OH...and as you can see Mav...hates to wear his diaper now. Did I forget to mention that....
It is a contant struggle to get him to sit still while I put it on.

3 comments:

Lis said...

thats sooo cute! I love it! haha! I love little naked baby butts!!!! haha! How fun! Lexi said she cant wait to play with Maverick! She also hates to wear her diaper or clothes! If she could run naked everyday all day... she would!!!

Thats so cool hes got a big brother to entertain him! CUTE!!!

Autumn Hardy said...

guess who is blogging now too!! ME! ha even more places to keep in touch! xoxo

auti

Elisha said...

What a cutie! I just love the naked buns! Why is it that you just want to squeeze them?! Baylee is the same way with her diaper. Taylor has to pin her hands above her head so she can't roll away! I was thinking about you guys while we were in Cali. Where EXACTLY are you? (Not that I know much about Cali.) When yo come down in Aug we should all try to get together! That would be so much fun!!