Sunday, June 1, 2008

SWING TIME! Park Time!



Maverick New Favorite thing to do is SWING AT THE PARK! He loves it. The kid gets the biggest kick out of being flung back and forth in the air. I think he just thinks he cool now that he can swing next to Ryan at the park! LOOK AT HIM GO!




He also attempted the slide and "PIRATE" brige as Ryan would call it.
Ohhh what a big boy!




And Yes the kid still loves his Paci! HIS ONE AND ONLY PACI! I am going to have to yank that one of these days...oh well. Look at my little beef cake! His hair cracks me up, such a big baby with such little hair! OHHHH I LOVE MY LITTLE GUY!

1 comment:

Lis said...

That looks like such a cool park! SAND! OOOH! Our parks have chewed up old tires for dirt. Lexi and Mav need to hang out at the park... She loves the swings too! I should get some video of that! sO CUTE! lOOK AT THOSE eyes!!!