Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Work Work Work

Our firm is growing and I have been working around the clock with the guys (Meaning the partners) to bring in more clientele. It has been great but boy am I tired... Our firm is now called Red Hill Law Group, PC. We our a Wealth Collaboratives, that work with your financial advisers, CPA's and Life Insurance Brokers to come together and find the best possible plan to fit to your families needs when it comes to estate planning. We do a lot of business and tax planning as well for families. We just bought a building and the architects are working on the layout and design of our new space. They did the St. Regis Hotel and Down Town Disney just to give you an idea of how talented these people are...It is like nothing you have ever seen. Not the typical law firm...We are going to have residential meeting spaces,(like a living room set up) including a coffee shop, wine kitchen and "collabratorium" to meet with all of your advisers and your families. I am learning so much and everything is moving so fast. We should be done in September...until then I will do the best I can on keeping up on this blog...but my days are pretty full these days...and my kids are by number one priority...when I get home. SOOOO I will do some late night blogging...just so I can keep all my peeps informed on the family....I have to tell you though after a long days work....who would not want to come home to this. :)
SMILE...THIS IS WHY I LOVE MY LITTLE GUYS!

3 comments:

Lis said...

Wow Krista! that sounds really cool! how fun you get to be apart of it! Sorry your so tired! I hope theyre payin ya good!!!!! sheesh!!! Workin hard for the money! SO HARD FOR MONEY! THEY BETTER TREAT YOU RIIIGHT~! ALRIGHT!!

Lis said...

Wow Krista! that sounds really cool! how fun you get to be apart of it! Sorry your so tired! I hope theyre payin ya good!!!!! sheesh!!! Workin hard for the money! SO HARD FOR MONEY! THEY BETTER TREAT YOU RIIIGHT~! ALRIGHT!!

Lis said...

its double comment day!!! did you know?